Old December 30th, 2006, 04:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
bones

Default stunning pic's

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 00:50:31 -0800, JR wrote:

bones wrote:
Great shots

http://www.troutflies.com/rofft/Eagle_fox.html

the whole site is tremendous

Thanks, Harry. That photo has been circulating on lots of sites.
There's been a good deal of speculation that it was
Photoshopped. This puts that to rest.

Terrific sequence.

I've wasted a good hour looking at my favorite species on that
site. I really like the simple navigation system. Allows
working through all of the photos of a species very easily.

- JR

I had seen the original many times but like you say not the whole
sequence of pic's...pretty amazing stuff and good quality pic's as
well...
Lots of very nice photo's through out the site
Harry
troutflies com