Old December 7th, 2006, 02:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

Default For the PETA folks

"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in message

There is nothing moderate about peta.

I never said that they were.

That may or may not be true about some or most of it's member, I don't
follow them. However, your misplaced attack on Fred was rabid. I have been
reading Fred's post over at ROFF, for some time now. Fred is neither stupid
nor incapable of making his own *informed* decisions. That you don't agree
with his assessment is a matter of opinion.

More to the point. What I was alluding to was your vicious attack on Fred.
As I said, I don't know great deal about PETA, and what I do know of them
doesn't impress me. With that said, I would be more inclined to listen to
Fred than you on the subject.

Jeremy's links were much more useful in swaying people away from PETA, than
your attack on Fred's character.

Just my .02

Op