Old November 18th, 2007, 04:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scampgrouper and a bug

On 18-Nov-2007, Jim Edmondson wrote:

Well, that about sums up the global warming state of affairs, it all comes

down to getting on the gravy train and influencing public opinion to push
your agenda. The goals and modus operandi are essentially the same as any

other lobbyist organization (on steroids) However, because the goals are
"noble" and it makes good fear-mongering newscasts, these buffoons get a
free pass and are not seriously opposed but by society's supposed
watchdogs.

I am glad that 2 bozos have solved our global warming problem
It doesn't exist.
Its a myth perpetrated by financial interest groups and their controlled
media
So if we keep polluting the planet, If we keep incereasing the population ,
burning fossil fuels it does not make a rats ass difference -
Developing and cutting into forested areas also doesn't make a rats ass of a
difference
Wars are great for the economy so they must be good for the planet
Iraq is all about the freedom of the Iraqii people and world hegemony
A paved planet would be great !
Bush and Cheney are true patriots and they act only for the benefit and
health of our world nad its people!

It makes me feel better now
Thanks bozos!

Fred