Old November 18th, 2007, 09:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Edmondson

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scampgrouper and a bug

Hello ,

On 18-Nov-2007, Jim Edmondson wrote:

Well, that about sums up the global warming state of affairs, it all
comes

down to getting on the gravy train and influencing public opinion to
push your agenda. The goals and modus operandi are essentially the
same as any

other lobbyist organization (on steroids) However, because the goals
are "noble" and it makes good fear-mongering newscasts, these
buffoons get a free pass and are not seriously opposed but by
society's supposed watchdogs.

I am glad that 2 bozos have solved our global warming problem
It doesn't exist.
Its a myth perpetrated by financial interest groups and their
controlled
media
So if we keep polluting the planet, If we keep incereasing the
population ,
burning fossil fuels it does not make a rats ass difference -
Developing and cutting into forested areas also doesn't make a rats
ass of a
difference
Wars are great for the economy so they must be good for the planet
Iraq is all about the freedom of the Iraqii people and world hegemony
A paved planet would be great !
Bush and Cheney are true patriots and they act only for the benefit
and
health of our world nad its people!
It makes me feel better now
Thanks bozos!
Fred

Fred: you, like many others, continue to confuse the issues. Global warming
is real and it is happening just like it has in cycles over millions of years.
However, the issue that you gloss over is the impact of man and man-made
CO2 on the problem. If one reviews the facts, it is obvious that this is
a fallacy perputated by groups with hidden adendas - the vast left wing conspiracy.

When one examines the planetary temperature and atmospheric CO2 over millions
of years, it is obvious that temperature leads CO2. That is, temperature
increases lead to CO2 increases, not the other way around. This is easily
explainable by the relationship of CO2 solubility in seawater as a function
of temperature.

Now if you want to reduce the release of specific pollutants with known detrimental
impacts into the environment and preserve wild and forested areas, I am all
for that - Jim.