Old February 5th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Ernie

Default Thoughts on Casting by Lefty Kreh

"CB" wrote in message
I saw this on Dan Blanton's site the other day and thought I'd

pass it
along. http://www.danblanton.com/Messages/4561.html

Chris Brown

Lefty does have an unusual casting style, but it works. When I
learned to fly cast they advocated holding a book under your
casting arm and they had a wrist strap to keep you from bending
your wrist. My god it was a wonder I ever learned to cast. One
of the most important things I learned was there is no difference
between the foreword cast and the back cast. I used to start
casting thirty feet of line and slowly rotating under the cast
until I had made a complete revolution under the cast while
keeping the line going in the same direction. This convinced me
there was no difference and made me a better caster.
Ernie