Old February 8th, 2004, 03:13 AM
troutbum_mt

Default Thoughts on Casting by Lefty Kreh

d says...
thanks for the scenery... stuck here in the flatlands of eastern nc,
it's enthusiastically and gratefully received... hope you guys out there
will continue showing us the country and water.

Glad you liked the pics. I am really hoping that the weather is as nice
tomorrow as it was today. It snowed for most of the day but was pretty
warm out. There is just something about being around elk, moose,
bighorn sheep, etc and making fresh footprints in the snow. Before I
left the job site today, there were a few elk about 100 yards away that
I tried to get closer to so I could take a good picture. Unfortunately
the snow was waist deep and I found myself trying to climb a steep
incline that I couldn't make it up with the dog in tow. I settled for
pics using the zoom that I am hoping turn out. It was starting to get
dark and so the lighting wasn't all that great. I'll send you a copy if
anything turns out to be worthwhile.

jeff (70 degrees here yesterday...)

It was warm enough today that I didn't even wear a jacket. I was plenty
warm in fleece bibs, thermals and a sweatshirt combined with my
insulated Carhart bibs. Nice, warm day. So when can I come visit? ;-)
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)