Old December 25th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Thomas Schreiber

Default Merry Christmas

Yesterday we had enough snow to cover the ground (and cause
70+ accidents in El Paso!), and this morning is clear and
cold (mid-teens) but will warm up to a beautiful day.

So Merry Christmas to all out there! (and I'm with Dave for
remembering the reason for the season, whether it's the right
day or not!)

Jon.

Ditto from windy Denmark. We have about 35F and snow one minute and 50F and
sunshine the other (

Got my bike stolen the other day, so I first have to get out an buy a new
bike, before I can go fishing again. I literally live 5 minutes by bicycle
from the coast, so its much faster and cheaper to ride the bike.

Merry x-mas anyway ;o)

--

Venligst, Thanks, Grüße,
Thomas Schreiber