Old January 27th, 2011, 12:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark H. Bowen[_2_]

Default TR: Green River

Thanks for the link JT. I think I see why it is called Green River!

So did y'all wade from the banks, have your own drift boat/raft, or did ya hire a guide? That's a good deal of water--just the 7 miles--are you able to wade the entire stretch--shoreline access and all or is a water craft a must?

Now about that summer shuttle proposition? How much fishin' time will be available, for me, (you'll need to stay busy maintaining the vehicles and drumming up business!) between shuttle runs? Would two shuttle operators split the $30k. I gotta figure on surviving the other 6 months :~^ )

Op