Old July 8th, 2004, 11:10 PM
RichZ

Default New England Bass Fishing ??

Dscotts wrote:
you gave me a small handful of the creature
baits from that big bag of them you had on the boat. you gave me a
couple of the green pumpkin with red flake and pumpkin pepper, assuming
the colors. they look nice and I was meaning to ask you what brand were
these. thanks.

That would be Lunker City's new Ozmo, which despite my best efforts is
still not on the market. Waiting on packaging (I just redid all their
packaging, and the new lures will never see the old packaging if I have
anything to say about it. Which I don't, actually) and on the last two or
three colors to be shot. The colors I gave you were watermelon redflake and
peanutbutter pumpkinseed.

FWIW, the day we ran into you on the water way down south, we had a real
good spinnerbait bite early (chartreuse/gold) and then it settled in to a
jerkbait/soft jerkbait bite on the hard-stuff spots once the sun came out
strong. Plus a bunch of mostly smaller fish on the drop-shot rig.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing