Old May 1st, 2007, 09:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris S

Default BP Batteries

I would get Trojan Batteries before BP brand. I have had great luck with
Trojan

Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Was at the new Bass Pro Shop that opened last week and had it's grand
opening Sat. A great looking store. I think it's bigger than the one in
Gurnee and if not is laid out so that it looks a heck of a lot bigger. A
real first class day there. Tons of staff and lots of goodies to look at.

My question. We're contemplating new batteries, crank and trolling. Does
anyone have any experience with BP brand or do anyone know who makes them
for them? Any input at all appreciated.

thanks guys n gals.

--
God Bless America