Old October 14th, 2007, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
matthew walker

Default Polish Pikers

Hi All,

I've been fishing some of my regular locations on the river Trent. There has
been an influx of Polish people to the area recently. When I have been
fishing they are polite and interested in fishing methods, but are taking
pike from the river. They have licenses and are legal, but feel that they
are eroding the pike stock in the Trent. This is not the odd pike, they are
being hammered. Is this legal? I have concerns for the future of pike in the
Trent!

Cheers Matt