Old September 16th, 2010, 02:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Hammer Hammer

Default lake roadhiss western NC

my nephew and i have been fishing there it is a small lake that lake
james empties into a very nice lake not alot of boat travel n 5 times
being there i havent seen a joy rider or jet ski yet
we have been catching large mouth bass as well as several small mouth
white pearch crappie n a suprising amout of catfish
out 2nd trip was at nite n we seen a boat that was jug fishing for
catfish their first catch was about 6 lbs with that in mind when i got
home i went to the dollar store n bought my some of those noodles kids
use in
the pool cut the bout 8 inches long put a wooden dowel 2.5 inches up
from one end n tied a mason cord 6 ft long n then the hook on it
the noodle when baited will lay flat on the surface but when a fish
gets on it the noodle will stand up as the fish pulls the noodle will
bob up n down while we are waiting on fish to bite the noodle ls we fish
for bass n cappie or larget bass thus far is 4.3 lbs
the tournament fishermen may get ****ed at me but i keep the fish as
long as they are leagle limit i was brought up eating fish like bass its
my fav walleye is right up there too either one could be first but any
way i love to eat fish n stocking up for the winter is fun doing just
that