Old November 16th, 2004, 10:23 PM
david

Default Do rag worms bite?

That brings me onto nother point...where do I dig for rag worms?

Davd

"Derek" wrote in message

"david" wrote in message
I was handling ragworms for the second time in my life today. Nasty vile
little creatures that put a shiver up my spine. A few very big ones ,

must
have been a foot if they were two inches, had very large orifices and I'm
sure I felt thyem try to bite me. Could they?

David

Yep I agree with the other posts an occasional nip is worth it for a class
bait, mind you I have my mate Chris freaked out when bait digging he
insists
on a glove for the bigguns just grab em quick behind the head and you are
sound
Derek

---