Old November 19th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Derek.Moody

Default Do rag worms bite?

In article , Derek
wrote:
That brings me onto nother point...where do I dig for rag worms?

You were fishing at baiter the other day. How do you think it got its name?

that would be telling wouldn't it ...........pretty much the same as lug
middle to lower intertidal zones but I had more luck in the muddy sand round
harbours and estuaries Llanbedrog beach has its share
http://www.worldseafishing.com/baits/digging.shtml
seems about right- must buy that guy a beer. Intrigued by this pump method
for Lug could save me old back some wear and tear

The pump only works for black lug and David will only find blow in his area.

I find rag mostly inhabit the slightly grittier stuff. I'm sure they're
between the stones where a fork will not go too. Like everything else look
for the food. If there's plenty of small stuff for the ragworm to eat
they'll be somewhere close by.

And never mix rag and lug in the bucket or the rag will kill the lug - and
then die themselves in the resulting mess.

Cheerio,