Old November 18th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Greengrass

Default Do rag worms bite?

They will not bite you if you CHOP THERE BLOODY HEAD OFF try it it works
"david" wrote in message
That brings me onto nother point...where do I dig for rag worms?

Davd

"Derek" wrote in message

"david" wrote in message
I was handling ragworms for the second time in my life today. Nasty
vile
little creatures that put a shiver up my spine. A few very big ones ,

must
have been a foot if they were two inches, had very large orifices and
I'm
sure I felt thyem try to bite me. Could they?

David

Yep I agree with the other posts an occasional nip is worth it for a
class
bait, mind you I have my mate Chris freaked out when bait digging he
insists
on a glove for the bigguns just grab em quick behind the head and you are
sound
Derek

---