Old September 20th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Frank Reid

Default Hurricane byline for the Air Force crowd

Nope, I was an aviator, Frank.

Okay, mud sucker aviator... By the way, the best commander I had in my 23
years was a Marine. 5'4" lady LtCol. Watched her chew out a troupie (after
I got him out of jail) without ever raising her voice. Had me sweating
bullets on the sidelines and I was out of the line of fire.
Modern military, the only thing different about the services is uniform
(well, there is that Air Force/Coast Guard sharing kind of thing), and the
performance reports. You can be an Air Force with a chain of command (only
going up 4 steps) that has all the other services in it.
--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply