Old December 29th, 2007, 05:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
millard63

Default Catawba Worm farms could be the next big thing

On Dec 28, 3:55*pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message

millard63 wrote:
On Dec 27, 11:09 am, "Russell D." wrote:

millard63 wrote:

On Dec 26, 7:15 pm, "Russell D." wrote:

millard63 wrote:

(((and what is the word ofitons)))

Hang around and talk fly fishin' stuff and other stuff with us for
awhile and you will figure it out. And stop spamming.

Russell

If it looks like spam and smells like spam and tastes like spam I'm
guessing it is spam.

Ok so who is the best Fly fishermen here,

Despite what Wolfgang may tell you, I am.

and where can you catch the

most trout with flys at

This, Wolfgang was right about.

HTH,

Russell

just thought I would ask, I live in NC...Wheres a good place in NC to
go fly fishing

oh god...i was afraid of that. *why can't any of these fukkers be from
wisconsin or illinois or florida or... anyway, in response - greensboro or
charlotte.

jeff

I was thinkin' that the best trout fishin' would be somewhere around
Greeneville, NC..

Btw, Millard, your last name wouldn't happen to be Makepeace, would it?
Please say NO!

Op- Hide quoted text -

no, but thanks for the information on Trout Fishing