Old August 16th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Justin Hires

Default Bass Open

"Philip Goodwin" wrote in message ...
Well I just got back from the weigh-in. Woo Daves won it with Bill Alexander
finishing second about 10 oz. behind him. Warren finished tied for 24th I
believe with 8 pounds and change. I got to meet Warren today and I must
admit that he looked very professional in his Secret Weapon shirt. He also
managed to put in a good plug for Secret Weapon during his time on stage
(job well done). He seems like a great guy and it was a pleasure to get to
meet him.

Phil

Great job Warren! And glad to hear you talkin' Secret Weapon Up on stage!
Keep up the good work, buddy!

Can we expect a full story from you soon Warren?

Justin Hires
www.SecretWeaponLures.com