Old April 15th, 2007, 11:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
AlisEvans

Default FA Vintage Lobster pot Crab fishing manual potting

Lobster & Crab Fishing,by William S Forsyth Dustwrapper a little
chipped,otherwise good condition.103 pages.
I think I can say this is an unusual book without fear of
dispute...I've certainly never seen another on quite this
subject.Really comprehensive covers a short life history of the
Lobster & Crab/Gaff catching/Trap nets/ Net making /Creel nets &
construction / Bait & Baiting /Preparation for market /The Lobster &
Crab Willow pot ,methods of construction etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2820&rd=1&rd=1