Old February 18th, 2008, 09:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz[_2_]

Default HARD BAITS

My guess is Black, white, black & white, threadfin shad, and baby bass.
How'd I do?

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
wrote in message
can some one please recommend a good hard bait for me. (perferably
not top water)

THANKS

I have to say I think crankbait selection can be over complicated. I've
got
boxes and boxes of hard baits. I think I'm going to paint them all into 5
patterns. Black, white, black & white, threadfin shad, and baby bass. I
might keep a couple in red/orange or orange/brown craw patterns, but they
just don't produce that much of the year for me, and I can always rig up a
rubber craw in the same areas and catch as many or more fish when that
pattern is working.

Guess which one(s) of the above has given me the biggest fish, best
tournament finishes, and most catches.