Old December 12th, 2009, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Bill Grey[_2_]

Default Missing Posts?

"Alec Powell" wrote in message
As for Wales, Bill, wouldn't mind resurrecting the Brenig trip or maybe
Llandegfedd? I still have the coaster from our trip there in 1997(?). What
fun, even though I didn't catch :-(
Happy days!
Alec
--

Hi Alec,

I can't believe you's want to re-enact that Llandegfedd fiasco. The company
was great, the Hotel was fine but the weather was absoluelty horrendous.
Phil Jones and I actually landed at one point and took refuge in a
birdwatcher's hide.

On another occasion at Llandegfedd, OPhill and I were wondering what flies
were appropriate when a trout rose alongside our boat and readily took a
floating cigarette-end !!!!.....Can't remember the brand though :-)

Bill