Old May 10th, 2010, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Just Dave

Default Fishing in Galway

Hi all,

looks like I'm off to Galway at the end of the month, just for a week
or so Can anybody tell me about the fishing there? Yes, I know
about Corrib etc, but as far as I know, these may be fished from boat
only? Long story, but I probably wouldn;t have the chance, and so I
am looking for some easy bank fishing for wild brown trout in a
similar setting. If you know what I mean. I've been looking at the
area on the net, but there is so much advertising, it's difficult to
filter.

Thanks for any advice,

cheers

Dave