Old January 4th, 2011, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
diamonds

Default Merry Christmas

On 4 Jan, 09:15, Just Dave wrote:
*And a belated 'happy new year' from N. Wales.... hope you all enjoyed
the snow! *My daughter bought me some neoprene gloves, which I will be
looking forward to trying out asap - good excuse for a day trip to the
Dee near Llangollen (Grayling).

Derek - I went through a phase of the fly-earrings a while back.. :
+) * Long red or grizzled cock feathers,lashings of peacock and golden
pheasant tippets, yum... mega brownie points. To any salmon fly
anglers out there - broken the point from a hook? *Glue a gold bead
onto it, attach an earring mount and recycle them!

There seems to be a fair bit of nostalgia for the Brenig weekends....
might anybody be interested in getting one arranged for this year?

cheers all

dave
(back at work, and suffering the effects of having to get up
early...ohhhh)

I will have a go, but will need assistance in getting in and out of
the boat.
I never get up early these days.
Regrds to all,
Diamonds.