Old May 27th, 2007, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Niteawk

Default Hardy LRH Lightweight

Thanks Edward

"Edward O' Brien" wrote in message
This was the 'limited edition' "Golden" model. I have a Golden Prince,
salmon and trout, i used to like them but now prefer thje standard
dressing. Lovely reel, the LRH mind you, my favourite trout reel.

"Niteawk" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Hardy LRH Lightweight fly reel, and compared to the usual
Lightweights which are made of alloy and silver and grey in coulour - the
difference in this one is it has all brass fittings, foot and rivets etc
and is a chocolate brown colour including the spool.

Does anyone know anything about this reel, why is it different to the
usual Lightweights.

Many thanks in advance.