Old May 9th, 2007, 04:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Default fishing tent

jeff wrote:

joanne made a tent for you!!?? i knew she was talented, but there's
gotta be some limit, eh? just be careful if she makes you a frost-lined
sleeping bag. g

trust y'all are well. figure it's nearing time for your annual spring
lakewood jaunt. is the new dog prepared and cabin ready? our sadie is
now 12 and she's slowed down a lot. here she is at leisure, watching me
fiddle with the tent yesterday. it's her bemused, crossed-paws look.

Some of you may remember my dog, Arlo. He passed away about a month ago.