Old May 28th, 2011, 01:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Penns Clave weather

On May 27, 8:35*am, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 5/21/2011 7:03 PM, wrote: The Penns Clave is a great tradition -- maybe the last meaningful one
is this ruin called ROFF. I've never been to one, being allergic to
the East Coast, having grown up there, but I always look forward to
the enthusiasm surrounding it.

But, forgive me if I'm wrong, hasn't it been blown out about 50% of
the time? Maybe you guys should consider a different time of year --
unless you enjoy the pain. :-)

Actually, this is the second time in 12 years that was a complete
blowout. At points, the past few days were even worse than clave #2,
which was pretty bad, as well. I guess the trade-off is the risk of
flooding vs. March Brown/Sulfur/Grey Fox/Green Drake hatches coming off
in a short space of time.

Yes, yes, we've heard all this before. But answer the man's question,
for dog's sake.....WHAT ABOUT THE LARGE PENISES??!!

g.
who is giving serious consideration to shifting his attention and
patronage to a newsgroup where, if not a majority, then at least a
substantial plurality, have legimimate cause for claiming resonable
facility with the english language.