Old May 28th, 2011, 03:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Penns Clave weather

On May 27, 7:29*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 5/27/2011 8:05 PM, Giles wrote:

Yes, yes, we've heard all this before. *But answer the man's question,
for dog's sake.....WHAT ABOUT THE LARGE PENISES??!!

gawd, man, it's so hard to tell. What with folks dashing past in their
BVD's, fleeing bears, who has time to measure?

Well, given the quasi-barometric nature of the research subject under
consideration, it may be less a matter of having the time than
selecting the right time.....and that weren't it!

g.
who is giving serious consideration to shifting his attention and
patronage to a newsgroup where, if not a majority, then at least a
substantial plurality, have legimimate cause for claiming resonable
facility with the english language.

I guess you make a legimimate and resonable point there.....g

I thought that might be the case.....else I would not have offered it
up. Now, if only we had a clue as to what it was.

giles
who knows that legitimate and reasonable points are easy. it's wedding
them to a particular position, problem, question, proposition, belief,
certainty or tempting scam that is gnarly.