Old January 21st, 2004, 12:07 AM
Josh

Default Boat Shows

Ales, I agree with several of the other guys. A new boat is tempting
especially if the funds are available for it. I bought new and small at
first and worked myself up from a oversized jon boat to a nice Champion that
I now own. There are lots of great boats, but I'm sure glad I cut my fishing
teeth on smaller ones. I don't know about now, but the basstracker/Nitro
series is a nice starter series when I was starting to move up. For my money
though now Ranger, Tritons & Skeeter sure make a good rig. Lots out there
tho.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear