Old February 28th, 2006, 06:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,misc.rural,misc.consumers

Default Fish Down Stream 3M Ssite On Mississippi River Unsafe

I do still want a bio microscope though. I've been looking for an
unwanted/unused one for years, but no luck to date. The ones on e-bay
are to rich for my blood. Using polarized contrast-phase lighting,
you can view LIVE specimines without killing them.

Try American Science and Surplus (www.sciplus.com)
They've got a nice-sounding 0060-1500X binocular microscope
for only about $600.

(there's cheaper ones too, down to about $130,
but that's the nice one)