Old September 27th, 2008, 02:57 AM posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

Default Fly Fishing Rods

"Derek" wrote in message
news

If you are in the area the Midland Gamefair is on 21/9 go down and see
what
you fancy if previous years are anything to go by you should have an
opportunity to try a few rods on the water and maybe get a bargain you are
really happy with. Watch out for my gundogs on the back cast tho' :-)
always worth a look is an old mate Steve Partons website ( he probably
thinks I'm dead I do so little fishing these days ) he talks a lot of
sense
about rods and his stillwater book is IMO necessary reading
http://www.spartonfly.co.uk/index.html
Derek

do they sell cheap gas?

mk5000

"Don't make it a big deal, don't be so sensitive
We're not playing a game anymore
You don't have to be so defensive
Don't you plead me your case, don't bother to explain"--sleep to dream,
fiona apple