Old November 9th, 2003, 12:25 AM
licker

Default Redfish spawn

No, I am not familiar with that book. I retrieve some of information on
what you were asking from living in Louisiana all my life. The exact
description of the spawning process came from a web site that I visit quite
often. www.rodnreel.com Since you live in Florida there is also a site for
Florida it is http://www.fl.rodngun.com/ From what I can tell both links
take you back to the same information.

There is a section on fish identification. It list sal****er fish by common
names and scientific name.

You may also want to try and get a book called Sport Fish of Florida by Vic
Dunaway. It has some good pictures of fish and information on habitat, food
and if it is edible. It actually covers fish in the entire Gulf of Mexico.

I did some quick research for you and Barnes and Nobles is showing the book
in the used category. You may also want to try these
http://www.sanibel-online.com/store/fish2.htm
http://www.weekend-sportsman.com/boo...hingSW_24.html

I hopes this helps out.

Sarge