Old June 10th, 2010, 03:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default Oil/location report...

MajorOz wrote:
DaveS wrote:
MajorOz wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
rdean wrote:
snip
...I mean, Urkel goes gangsta is not what _anyone_ needs right now...

And I suppose on your planet there is not a hint of racism stated or
implied in that idiotic comment. Am I right ?

Un-****in'-believable.

Could somebody please explain to me what the problem is with rdean's I
LIVE, WORK, AND PLAY THERE AND THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME
reporting on the spill.

Could the bitching be agenda-based............nah........not for
gentlemen fly fishers.

Fred
Read ALL his "reporting" on the spill since the beginning of the spill
and some of the fact checking on his early assertions and then maybe
you can decide on where the agenda's are. Examples: RD led off
defending BP safety record when even the Republican Baker report after
the BP Texas City refinery blew up with numerous fatalities,
excoriated BP for their culture of unsafe operations. That was
followed by his citation of research on dispersant that conveniently
left out that tests had already shown that the dispersant favored by
BP was 60% as effective and 2-3 times as toxic as alternatives. People
get tired sorting the bull from the real.

There is stuff RD does know allot about. And there is other stuff that
just doesn't check out. Facts are terrible things for folks who seem
to believe everything is fungible and spinnable.

Thank you for an answer to the question without insulting the person
who asks it.

cheers

oz, wondering why some of these hateful people bother to get out of bed

I intended no insult to you in my reply to your question. If you
took my reply as a personal insult I'll consider it an unintended
bonus.

You're welcome.

--
Ken Fortenberry