Old April 29th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Mike Makela

Default new ownership, Hemlock Acres campground

I sent a deposit in, do we assume that all is well...still accounted for??

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message
To all clave-bound souls, and those who fish the area around Penn's Creek:
Hemlock Acres was sold, this past Thursday, to a fellow from Wilmington,

DE
whose first name is Rudy(don't know the last name yet). Steve and Cathy

took
the money and departed, but not before carefully instructing Rudy to

cater to
the fisherman(Steve pointed out that HE even bought us beer!!, I hope

this
becomes a tradition). Time will tell, but this guy seems to mean well,

and I
wish him well. He is looking forward to meeting the ROFF crew, and

learning
a bit about fly fishing, trout fishing and the like.
Tom