Old August 20th, 2012, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Sandy Birrell

Default It's Called Catching not Fishing

Bill Grey wrote:
Enjoyed the videos - they show us the terrain so well. It is indeed
desolate and the water remarkably calm. I dare say it isn't this
idyllic all the time.

Between the walking/camping and fishing, you deserve a newsgroup all
to yourself :-)

Well done Sandy.

Bill

--

The week before we went the snow was probably six inches deep You
can see the remnants of it on the tops at the start. It was mostly all

In 2003 when we were last here it was a little windy at times

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/videos/a...vie-windy.html

We still caught fish though

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy