Old April 23rd, 2006, 02:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing

Default Wow ! My FatherInLaw fished this BASS in Bavaria ( Photo ) check out the size

How fast do you have to run the boat for this to happen? Maybe if I could
stretch some of the smaller fish I catch my brother won't harass me so much.
Dave

"Cliff" wrote in message
. 1...

No, no... I've seen Bass that look like that. Buddy of mine brought a
couple looking like that after he left them on the stringer over the side
of the boat and then tried to make good time getting back to the dock.
Stretched them out so bad they came out almost 3' long.

Cliff

--
Fishing with Cliff
The New Fishing Show in Town