Old December 25th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Sir Jean-žaul Turcaud

Default BACK NEXT MONTH IN AUSTRALIA !_n

THIS IS MY SOLSTICE DAY PROMISE :

I will be back in Australia January 15th next to restore the normal cycle of
water !
The Aquifers of the ground and the Aquaducts of the sky will flow again
un-impaired !

Of course the Conditons for my return are known, and when met by the
Corrupt-to-the-core
but caught-the-balls Federal & Western Australia Parliaments, the Divine
Drudging Drought
( DDD) by January 17th will come to a halt

Just again, for those of you *******s with short memory, here are those
sine-qua-non conditions :

1) Immediate warrant of arrest of the Mining Criminals of Newmont, Newcrest,
BHP, WMC,
Boral !

2) Locking under bars of that filth, pending swift disposal at Her Majesty
's
Gallows !

3) Official public apologies from the Howard & Gallop Governments both to me
and to rest of Australia as well,
since the DDD was applied as a collective punishment for a Collective Crime
indeed,
but to all other State of Queensland, NSW, Victoria,South Australia &
Northern Territory completely
innocent of the cover up of the Crimes, of the cover up of the Hardened
Criminals, and the kicking off the Land of an Australian Mining Pioneer !

[HOWEVER NO RELEASE FROM THE DDD WILL BE GRANTED TO TASMANIA on account of
the Port Arthur Holocaust, unless immediate set up of A ROYAL INQUIRY !]

4) Official apologies from Howard & Gallop then, AND FULLY relayed too by
the
West Australian & Sunday Times Rags, with their buzzing blowflies &
other types of pen slaves writing for a change ABOUT the close to 35 YEARS
HIDDEN TRUTH !!! and how Trust into The True God of the Universe,
Our Almighty & Loving Celtic God indeed, has allowed an Australia Mining
Pioneer to overcome a mob of Mining Criminals,
and tip over a mountain of Gutless Political Manure !

5) Of course immediate transfer of property from the Thieves to rightful
Owner : Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

6) Immediate Transfer as well of management of all my Great Sandy Desert
Mining Operations to ASARCO (American Smelting & Refining Corporation),
a company which has always had my Trust

NOW I CASE SOME IMBECILES CAN'T SEE THE READING THE WALL, AFTER THE BUSH ON
FIRE THE CITIES WILL FOLLOW SUIT !!!

Perth is presently short of 700 hospital beds ! ... and so it is all around
Australia !

HOW WILL THE BADLY BURNT VICTIMS BE CARED FOR IN THE SOON GUTTED CITIES ???

JE COMMANDE !!!

.... ET LA NATURE OBEIT A MA VOIX !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud [#]
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer, Kintyre & Nifty Mines
The Great Sandy Desert.of Australia
Discoverer of the South Atlantic Submarine Gold Placers
( 40 Millions Tons estimate )
FOUNDER OF THE TRUE GEOLOGY

"THE GOLDEN RULE"
"Gold and Intrigue in the Desert"
"The true story of the discovery of the Telfer gold mine"
Author : Bob Sheppard, President of the Australian Prospectors' Union
Author's contact & web page : www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/
Order from : Hesperian Press, PO Box 317 Victoria Park, 6979 W.Australia.
AUS 40.00 + post

Published in Perth 15th December 2002

to Australia Greatest & True Geologist 's Site
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/index.html

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~