Old September 30th, 2004, 11:55 PM
STEPHEN PEEK

Default It's GONE :-(

I share your grief, Rodney. That pier was the location of my first pier
dance (30 lb. king mack). It will be sorely missed.
Steve
"Rodney" . wrote in message
:-( My favorite salt water pier is gone,, Ivan destroyed it last
night,, totally,, 825 feet of 100% concrete fishing pleasure, a place I
have spent thousands of hours on, a place where I would rather fish,
than charter a boat. The pier cost millions, it was 22 feet above the
water, and knowing my state, if they rebuild it , it will take many
years to do it

I ask for a moment of silence at the loss of the ALabama State pier at
Gulf Shores
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread