Old May 13th, 2007, 10:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Nogood Boyo

Default 45lb Tuna from this weekend

On Sat, 12 May 2007 at 16:11:58 in alt.binaries.pictures.fishing Putain
wrote:

"Nogood Boyo" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 May 2007 at 08:07:24 in alt.binaries.pictures.fishing Charles
Summers wrote:
"Nogood Boyo" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 May 2007 at 11:44:24 in alt.binaries.pictures.fishing Charles
Summers wrote:

FFS, couldn't you have cleaned it up and portrayed it a bit more
sensitively than that?

Naa... I wanted PETA to get a good look at it.

A lot of anglers will have been disgusted by that picture of a fine
fish, let alone PETA.

Yes, anglers, regardless of whether they ever eat fish or not, who have
never cleaned a fish on their own.
If the sight of fish blood is disgusting then you shouldn't be fishing at
all.

You miss my point as well. I'm not squeamish about blood. I kill and
clean all my fish because I don't believe in C&R. But was that supposed
to be a picture of a fine fish..? or a picture of the killing of a
fish..? I'd prefer fine fish to be portrayed in such a way that we can
see them at their best. Not upside down with a gaff in them and blood
all over the place.

--
Nogood Boyo