Old March 28th, 2010, 12:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Todd[_2_]

Default What to do with my retrieve?

On 03/27/2010 02:26 PM, David LaCourse wrote:
But surely stones aren't the only iddybiddies that get "clumsy". Should
I tie ALL my nymphs up-side-down?

Stones are the only one I know drift up-side-down.
Mayflies a good swimmers, etc.. The idea is
to match what the trout sees, not what looks good
to us.

Ralph Cutter's "Bugs of the Underworld" has
great video footage. I watch my copy over and
over!

-T

p.s. if you superglue your bench to the ceiling,
then you don't have the blood flow problem when you
tie up-side-down. :-)