Old September 18th, 2009, 02:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default ot health care

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:28:53 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
David LaCourse wrote:
... I doubt I would have survived in Canada or GB.
You're just making **** up. You have absolutely no way of knowing
your chances of survival in Canada or the UK because you don't
know diddly about health care in Canada or the UK.
On what do you base your assertion that he's wrong?
Louie's doubts may be baseless but they can't technically
be called "wrong", so I never asserted that he's wrong.

Fair enough. On what do you base your assertion that his doubts are (or may be)
"baseless?"

I base that assertion on the fact that Louie doesn't know
diddly about health care in Canada or the UK.

And on what do you base your assessment of Louie's knowledge of the health care
in Canada or the UK? And since you admit that you know little about them
yourself, how do you claim to be able to assess Louie's knowledge, even if you
had all the details of his knowledge? I mean, it sounds like you don't know
diddly about, um, well, Louie's diddly, nor does your own diddly function as an
effective measure of his diddly and/or diddlyness, or lack thereof, insofar as
his diddly and/or diddlyness is concerned, or not, as the case may, or may not,
be...

Ya know, Rick, you could save us both a lot of unnecessary
typing if you'd just read my posts carefully the first time.

Well, maybe, but it would save even more if you would read them - hell, screw
"carefully," just sorta glance 'em over - before you send them...

HTH,