Old June 24th, 2009, 03:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default western nc

Charlie Choc wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:40:36 -0400, jeff wrote:

are you out west now?

I got home a couple of weeks ago. I never did make it up to WY/MT, I stayed in
UT and AZ.

A photog guy I know and I went up to GSNP a week ago Friday on a day trip -
mostly looking for rhodos blooming. Seems everything is late this year. Donna
and I are going up for a few days in July, hopefully there are blooms by then
and I also plan of getting in a little fishing in and around the park. Luckily
it's only about 3-4 hours for me to Robinsville or Bryson City.

Hope Rachel gets better soon.

thanks...

mountain laurel was in bloom around the streams, but rhodo buds hadn't
popped yet. they were blooming on the mountainside at my england branch
place the day i left...about 2500 ft elevation... so stuff up higher
might still be in bloom in july.

give donna a hello from us.

jeff