Old January 23rd, 2007, 07:01 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
Lushy

Default Fishing

Kane wrote:
Sorry for the lateness of this post and all but was looking around
for diff news groups and had to ask why anyone would find fishing
hard? If your using the right size hook, tides right, suns right,
baits right for the fish your targeting then I really don't see how
anyone who clams to be a fisherman could say it's hard and
frustrating, I'm not frustrated ever when fishing and hard well if
you call going fishing and coming home with fish hard well maybe a
different sport would be worth a go, have never and will never go
home without fish when "fishing". If you really do have problems
catching fish then you might want to get the first mentioned right
then you might find a whole new world of fishing the world your meant
to be in to fish.

Gonna give Blue Rock Dam and the river running into it a go real soon.
Lushy