Old November 16th, 2004, 05:24 AM

Default Yabbies and Shrimp

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 21:11:11 +1100, "Fill"
wrote:

Hi Dave,

There's a pdf file you can download from Fisheries. It can be found at the
following link and is called New South Wales Freshwater Fishing Guide
2003/2004. It provides different styles of Yabby nets, with pictures,
dimensions, restrictions and so forth.

http://www.fisheries.nsw.gov.au/pub/recreational.htm

Cheers
Fill

Fill,
Thanks for the reply. That is what I was after.
They had one of those council clean up days here the other day so I
went and collected some bike rims (much to my wifes disgust) and have
turned them into hoop nets. I will have a go at a bait trap soon.

Thanks
Dave