Old March 4th, 2007, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Devs

Default Does no one have

In message , John Thomson
writes
Hi everyone,
Does no one have anything to discuss in this group?, I'm sure we can come up
with something, how about.. What does the group think about Czech Nymphing,
as the trout season starts this month, maybe this is a good time to start
talking about tactics for the new season, I fish the River Aln in
Northumberland, it's small but holds some wonderful small wild brownies, I
usually fish that czech style and find it a very productive tactic, What
does the group think?
Tightlines

What's the Czech tactic? Forgive my ignorance but it's been a long time
since I bought a Trout and Salmon!

--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"