Old April 29th, 2004, 02:53 PM

Default Repairing a broken rod tip

A light crappie broken an 1 1/2 inches from the end of the tip top can be
repaired easily. If the broke edge is jagged smooth it up with a sandpaper
or a fine tooth file. Get a new tip top to match and install it with a
little 5 minute epoxy, or tip top cement if you can find it where you bought
the tip top. If you don't have any of the materials you'll be out less than
$8.
Or go to rodbuilding.org, look at the links to the left, select TackleWorks,
select your local rod builder and call him, if I know someone's coming so I
don't get into an epoxy job or something I can get them out the door in
about 10 minutes for the same price.