Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default miller's may meandering #1

thanks... this portion of the catawba runs from lake james to and
through morganton, nc. we fished the upper half of the tailwater
stretch flowing out of lake james. lake james is below linville gorge.
a very pretty area of the state.

jeff

Doug wrote:

Awesome pictures man! Few pictures make me feel like I really really want
to be there, but those do. You definitely have a talent! Where is the
Catawba river at? Google would be to easy, so I thought I'd ask.

Doug

"jeff" wrote in message

these are some photos of the first leg of my 12 day fishing sojourn.
these are in burke county, upper creek and catawba river.

this is mark bowen teasing some trout with his hump-dis-hopper.