Old June 15th, 2006, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

Default Brenig Meet - 22nd - 25th June 2006

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Dave Lane, gave forth these words of wisdom:
Had a glorious evening up at Llyn Idwal last night - Alec, I hope that
you're listening....

I am, damn your hide!
I've had a few personal problems concerning ill health in the family
that have deterred me for getting out as much as I would had liked in
the last couple of months. Bloody annoying seeing as how I had hoped to
have a bumper year on the Windrush.
Not to worry, getting it all sorted out now, and as a consolation prize
the c****e fishing season starts tomorrow and I have all next week off.
Consequently two trips to the Thame near here, (excellent chub and a
chance of a barbel if I'm lucky), and at least one trip to the Windrush
before we meet up in North Wales.
If the weather stays as it is now, (not TOO hot BTW), then I am looking
forward to next week with a vengeance.
No "wife inflicted bloody salad" at the Glan Aber! I reckon a curry on
Friday and Andy's Lamb shanks on Saturday night after the fishing!
Fishing? Oh yes that's what I'm coming up for isn't it. Nearly forgot
:-)
Book my spot at Idwal for Friday!
Cheers,
Alec