Old September 14th, 2008, 03:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim Lysyk

Default Sage rod advice, no pun

Rodger wrote:
I was recently rear ended on the highway resulting in the total loss of
my Yukon along with three flyrods and reels. One of the rods was
a Sage RPL 590 Graphite III, 9', 5 wt., 2 pc....which is now an
unintentional 4 pc. For the insurance claim I have been trying to
establish what model Sage rod is an equivalent today. I would be
greatful for any advice.

Thanks

Buff

I suggest you call Sage. The rod may also be covered under their
lifetime warranty program. Best way to find out is to give sage a call.

Tim Lysyk