Old January 8th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Bob La Londe

Default Looking for small bass boat

First off check the classifieds in oyur local paper. Also scan thorugh the
listing in your loacl Super Shopper or Trader or whatever the name of the
local classified rag is in your area. I see stuff in those sources all the
time.

Take a look at some of the new boats at:
www.directboats.com

Also take a look at Trader Online and do a search in your region and price
range.
http://www.boattraderonline.com/

If that doesn't pan out you can always check Ebay.
--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

"bpn" wrote in message
Sorry if this is not the place to ask for this but, I am looking for a

small
used bass boat. Something like a Coleman Crawdad, Bass Hunter, Pond

Master,
or even a small jon boat. Just something to fish some small lakes with

my
son. I am located in the Midwest but would travel elsewhere to pick it

up.
If you have one for sale or know of someone that does please email me at:

rooster (remove the spaces in the email address.

Thanks in advance.