Old January 8th, 2004, 05:43 PM
RG

Default Looking for small bass boat

I just cut the price today on my 14' Carolina Skiff with a new '03 25 hp
Merc. to $3,250.00. Considering that the motor alone ( electric start/remote
CC steering) cost me $2,650.00 in September of '03...it would be a good buy.
Unfortunately, I won't be back in the Midwest until May. Come on down, warm
up and take a look!
RichG Houston , TX

"bpn" wrote in message
Sorry if this is not the place to ask for this but, I am looking for a

small
used bass boat. Something like a Coleman Crawdad, Bass Hunter, Pond

Master,
or even a small jon boat. Just something to fish some small lakes with

my
son. I am located in the Midwest but would travel elsewhere to pick it

up.
If you have one for sale or know of someone that does please email me at:

rooster
(remove the spaces in the email address.

Thanks in advance.